3rd ANNUAL 8-HOUR DREAM ENDURANCE RACE
Saturday, July 22, 2017
Online registration for the 2017 event is now closed. You may register on-site starting at 10:00 AM on race morning!
The 8-Hour Dream Endurance Race is a Fixed Duration event: you have 8 hours to run, walk, skip, or crawl as far as you can. You can participate solo or as part of a team (up to 8 members). Click here for race details and the race day schedule.
Packet pickup and race day registration opens at 10:00 AM on Saturday, July 22nd. The race begins at noon and ends at 8:00 PM.
- Race Week Instructions and Weather Policy: Email was sent out to all participants on Sunday evening, July 16th. This includes information on what happens in case of bad weather. You can find a copy of it here
- Awards! Here’s a sneak peek at the sweet award for the overall winners! Click the photo or here for a larger view
- 8-Hour Dream Endurance Race makes the news! Thanks to our friends at The Current in Zionsville for this nice write-up highlighting some of our runners!
- Check out this year’s bib and medal designs!
- Our FAQ has been updated to be as helpful as possible. If you can’t find the information you need on the Race Info, Maps, or Awards pages, please try the FAQ!
- Calling All Music Lovers: We have just a few openings in the new Team DJ competition. You send us a 5 song playlist. We play all lists – you dress them up however you wish during your segment! At the end of the day, we vote on best list. Top Team DJ wins a free team entry for next year’s race. Cool! Email will be sent soon with instructions on how to get us your playlist. Don’t miss out on the fun – themes and costumes are always a plus!
- We currently have participants registered from Haiti, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- The 2017 event will again be held at Butler University, in the shadows of the historic Hinkle Fieldhouse (yes, of “Hoosiers” fame). We can’t wait for our participants to race through campus!