Date: Saturday, July 22, 2017
Tent Village Setup Opens: 9:00 AM
Race day Registration / Packet Pickup Opens: 10:00 AM (NO Friday packet pickup)
Opening Ceremonies & announcement: 11:50 AM
Race Start Time: Noon Eastern
Race End Time: 8 p.m. Eastern
Start/Finish Area including Tent Village: Hinkle Fieldhouse
510 W 49th St, Indianapolis, IN 46208
Course and Site Maps: Click here to view the short-course, long-course maps and elevations.
Awards Ceremonies: 8:30 PM at the Finish Line
Tent Village Map: Click here to view the map
Participant Grounds Map: Click here to view the map
- Scoring will be determined by the number of laps FINISHED. When the clock hits 8:00 Hours, the race will officially end. If participants are still on the course when the clock strikes 8:00 hours, the uncompleted lap’s miles WILL NOT COUNT towards the total. The addition of the Short Course will allow participants to add mileage as the end of the event approaches.
- Participants can only register under one team and cannot run for multiple teams.
- A long course timing mat will be placed at the end of the out-and-back. If you do not cross this mat, your distance will automatically be recorded as the short course distance.
- It is preferred that all team members be present during team check-in.
- Teams will be issued triathlon-style timing straps that will need to be exchanged from team member to team member in order to be scored.
- There will be an official exchange zone past the finish line. The exchange zone is the ONLY area where teams can exchange the timing strap.
- All team additions or changes MUST BE DONE prior to race day.
- Minimum age for individual participants is 14 years. Minimum age for team participants is 10 years.
- In the event of a tie in mileage, the winner will be the runner or team that crossed the finish line first on the last lap.
- All finishers receive a medal regardless of how many miles they completed. Medals will be distributed at the end of the event or when the participant determines they are finished. To officially withdraw from the event, the timing chip must be returned to timing and scoring.
- All participants will receive a wristband during check-in. The wristband will also serve as your entry into the beer garden and into the showers at the Butler Health & Recreation Complex.